Tuesday, January 13, 2009

How Long Does Clean Last?


Today I gave my dogs a bath. It was mild for a winter's day so thought it perfect for the occasion. I used dog shampoo with green tea and conditioner with oatmeal. After which I blew them dry with the dog drier which has the power to launch hairballs into outer space. They both looked so clean as to sparkle. Then I went to work. When I came home, I was told Moose rolled in the mud. Why was that allowed to happen? It would have been prevented on my watch. I must now go survey the damage. I am hoping a good brushing will suffice.

1 comment:

Lilac Haven said...

It never ceases to amaze me that I can keep Daisy clean for weeks after a bath and everyone else drags her though briars, mud puddles etc.;-)In reality in the winter she only stays clean for a day or two and then the paws and belly are dingy again.