Sunday, March 22, 2009

Boys Will Be Boys


I was privy to a conversation between brothers aged 11 and 6. Having two sons of my own, I was not shocked by the content of subject matter. Grossology and boys go hand and hand. The gist of it went something like this: if you had to eat one or the other, which would you rather eat, puke or poop? The older boy wanted to know what was in the vomit. If it contained hot dogs, then definitely he would go for it. Than the younger brother devised one of his own. What would you rather eat: a stinky skunk or your own foot? At the time, I was not in the mood for fun and games, so replied I did not have time to waste thinking about such silly nonsense. Now, I regret I did not make the time. Life is too fleeting and I would definitely not eat my own foot.

2 comments:

Say It Out Loud Girl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Say It Out Loud Girl said...

I meant to say, eating a skunk would hurt less...