Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Picnic Sign Up Sheet


I was wondering what new claim to fame would top my seeing George Bush Jr. on a plane in Hawaii. Prior to that, I laid claim to once shaking Hilliary Clinton's hand when her husband was still in office. Other than that, my life has been pretty humdrum, until the other day. I made a reference to one of my favorite bloggers Vic 's immense crowd of crazed lunatic followers as Vic's Chicks & Dicks and Vic picked up on that and created Vic's Chix & Dix. I think this would look exceptionally good on tee shirts which we all could wear on our annual Vic's Chix & Dix Fan Club Picnic which should be scheduled very appropriately on April Fool's Day, don't you think? We should start signing up for what each of us should contribute. Put me down for the Styrofoam cups. Vic's neighbor will supply the bananas. Nuff said.

No comments: