Thursday, February 12, 2009

Fantasy on High


If a dolphin, a whale and a shark were to race, which one would win? I just witnessed said event and it is still unclear to me which one came out on top. Well, actually they all were on top as the aforementioned racers were performing their race among the clouds. Cloud watching is one of my more idyllic pastimes which is highly intensified on a windy day such as this. Wistfully I watch, observing the clouds perform their own unique choreography much to my amazement. My dolphin, whale and shark have since dissolved into oblivion much like a well shaken giant etch a sketch. A new cast of characters have appeared. Now it is up to me to return to a childlike state of mind to witness another brilliant display of Mother Nature's finest productions. Oh look....there's a crab!

3 comments:

Lilac Haven said...

We have a lot in common. I love clouds and I love to look in them to see what shapes I can find. I once told some folks this and they thought I was a complete idiot. I felt sorry for them for not being able to see joy in ordinary but really extraordinary things.

a striver for sanity said...

You must be my long lost daughter that I didn't have....lol

Curt Rogers said...

Beautiful. Poetry in the sky! Thank you.