Thursday, May 21, 2009

Decisions, Decisions....


Mail order catalogues always seem to end in the powder room where it seems I have more time to ponder what I need. This morning, I can't decide which tee shirt I can't live without. "Just another poo flingin' day in the jungle," I believe in making sacrifices. Can I start with you?", "If I am talking, why aren't you taking notes?", "Yet, despite the look on my face, you are still talking", "I have no idea what I am doing out of bed", "How did you get past my spam folder?", "On a clear night I can hear the fish laughing", "I am a bad ass. You're just an ass", "To err is human. To arrrr is pirate", "There's no place like home. Go there.", "Mine is not one of those fancy self cleaning houses". I think perhaps my favorite: "The Queen is not amused!"

No comments: