Saturday, May 30, 2009

More Exciting then Watching Paint Dry: Watching Weeds Grow!



I know I have disappointed my legions of fans (all nine of you) by being remiss in my blogging duties but when it is nice out I want to watch the sun shine. There have been countless reasons for my absence such as my dog Moose expects me to scratch him whenever I am awake and in his proximity. Even when it is dismal outside such as it has been the last few days I feel compelled to walk around the house looking for stuff to do so I can sufficiently ignore my household responsibilities until I fear an avalanche of dog hair may suffocate me and my family. I also find it necessary to watch my garden grow so I can obsess whether what is sprouting is a weed or not. An exciting addition to my gardening prowess is that nifty little over advertised technologically advanced device which enables one to grow things upside down! I think I may just have hit upon a new time saver which may afford me more time in which to blog. I have given up using commas in my post. I can now stop grueling over where a comma is appropriate or not. Phew! What a relief!

2 comments:

Lilac Haven said...

LOL

Anonymous said...

Sus B Maureen has 1 of thise upside down things for her strawberries.. seems to be doing well.. But no body likes the strawberries, no even the rabbits...