Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Sample Sniffing?


I refuse to buy anything that has a fragrance to it without smelling it first. Whether it be shampoo, deodorant, hand lotion, candles, room spray, fabric softener and of course, perfume. Some of the specialty stores provide tester items which is appreciated. But not so in the super market or in the drug store which means I must screw off the lid, pop the top or do what ever is necessary to be able to smell the contents. Some merchandise is sealed and since I refuse to cross that boundary, I simply will not buy that product. Although sometimes you can detect a faint whiff if you are lucky. I simply cannot identify with a description such as mountain air or spring time fresh. I am surprised that I do not find more people in the aisles of stores opening stuff up to sample sniff. Am I the only one out there?

1 comment:

Dr Zibbs said...

What if right there on the label it says, "This smells really good"?